Our team has expanded again!
How else can we change the face of real estate due diligence without adding more resources for our clients? That's why we brought on Mandy Seckinger from Jacksonville, who has joined our ever-expanding team as an account executive. We're so excited that she's joined us and even more excited for YOU to get to know her.
Feel free to give Mandy shout at [email protected] and give her a warm welcome! Until then, we share these 10 probing questions that we ask all of our newbies. Enjoy!
1) Q: What’s the most exciting part about joining the PropLogix team?
I am so excited to be joining such an enthusiastic group that works hard, takes care of our customers as well as each other! I get a sense of energy and innovation that makes me excited to be the newest member of a growing team!
2) Q: Where is the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to and why?
I was fortunate to study abroad as a foreign exchange student in Stockholm Sweden. It is absolutely one of the most beautiful, clean countries I’ve ever visited. To this day, the people I lived with as my host family and those I went to school with are a huge part of my life.
3) Q: Everyone has something, what’s your hidden talent?
I can knit! A scarf.
4) Q: If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
5) Q: What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
Steel Magnolias, every time!
6) Q: What’s the #1 most played song on your Spotify/Apple Music?
Sweet Child O Mine, Guns n Roses
7) Q: If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Drive to Tallahassee to pick up the check.
8) Q: If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
I can’t imagine living anytime but the present.
9) Q: What’s your go-to dance move?
Ha! My kids taught me the Macarena.
10) Q: What’s your secret phobia?